Friday, April 27, 2007
Monday, April 23, 2007
I would repeat myself 3 or 4 times to her before she heard me. I voiced my concern to Greg and he thought it was selective hearing. Now I do think that there is a lot of selective hearing going on, but I thought there was still something else.
Greg did a test that I thought was silly at the time, but he concluded that the boys can hear better than her.
So today I made an appointment for her to see the doctor. She was able to be seen today with our favorite doctor, which seems like a miracle. Anyway, she has an ear infection in her right ear and she had a popcorn shell in her left ear. It hurt her when they got it out. NO Wonder she couldn't hear me.
My children have an extremely high pain tollerance, so it is very hard to tell if they are sick. I'm so glad I picked up on this and took her in.
But there we go with another popcorn incidence! Greg said no more popcorn for us for awhile.
Sunday, April 22, 2007
Well here are the pictures I promised. I tried to full around with Photoshop. But I forgot how to change the walls into stone walls. I worked on it almost an hour and gave up. I will just ask Greg tomorrow to help me do it.
So which group picture is your favorite? I am going to create a layout using one or two of these pictures. I have a favorite, but I want to know yours. Also- Do you have a caption to fit the picture you choose?
Saturday, April 21, 2007
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Anyway, did you know our dryer broke? It has been broken since we got back from Florida. Greg tried to fix it...but it just wasn't going to be fixed. So Monday I went out and bought one and thankfully on the same day our tax return came! It will be delivered on Thursday. Hip Hip Hooray! 3 times now, I've washed a few loads and Greg would go out to the laundrymat at night to dry them. I will be so happy to be back to normal again.
Yesterday the kids played outside. They found 2 bungee cords and tied their bikes together. It was really cute.
Saturday, April 14, 2007
All about our wedding....
1. Where/How did you meet? I met Greg at David Lipscomb University in Bible class. It was Revelations class of all things. He was the smartest person in the WHOLE room so I asked him to tutor me. We would get bored of signing in to class the normal way, so we would each do some fun way of signing in. He may have written his... eneerG gerG and upside down, and then I would write mine in cursive backwards. Then we would mix it up and do something different the next time.
2. How long have you known each other? 15 years
3. How long after you met did you start dating? Ha! Um he asked me out immediately and I said, "no", but he was persistant! He asked me out for Valentine's Day and I told him I had plans, but my friend extremely encouraged me to go out with him instead of her. So I did. We had a nice time. He forgot his wallet and I paid for our date. LOL! After about 2 months of dating him I looked at him and said, "I don't know why I'm still with you, I know I'm never going to marry you." and HE AGREED! Then Summer came and something happened while he was in Florida and I was in Tennessee. I guess I realized that I did love him. And it's been grand ever since then.
4. How long did you date before you were engaged? One year to the day. I told the stinker not to propose on a holiday, but I knew he was going to do it anyway. I told my parents earlier that morning that I thought I would be calling them late that night.
5. How long was your engagement? One year and 40 days.
6. How long have you been married? 13 years
7. What is your anniversary? March 26th
8. How many people came to your wedding reception? Um...400? We had an open wedding and reception so that anyone in the church who wanted to come could.
9. What kind of cake did you serve? Ummm? It was kind of like a fancy birthday cake. It was only ok. If I had one thing to change that would have been it. I picked it out, but it just wasn't what I expected.
10. Where was your wedding? Cuyahoga Falls, OH
11. What did you serve for your meal? buffet style- I don't even remember.
12. How many people were in your wedding party? 13?
13. Are you still friends with them all? not really. I'm still good friends with Natalie but we don't talk often since she's in Ohio and I'm here.
14. Did your spouse cry during the ceremony? no- but he looked worried most of the time. He told me afterwards that he was trying to just concentrate on being in the moment.
15. Most special moment of your wedding day? The weather was beautiful and just as we were pulling out it started to snow big snowflakes. It was GORGEOUS.
16. Any funny moments? OH YES! (blushing)
17. Any big disasters? One of the centerpeices caught on fire and my MIL threw it on the floor and stomped it out. Well that and the hotel we stayed in the first night gave away our reservations. (AND we had TWO confirmation numbers) I looked like Bridezilla! I was so upset I had mascara running down my face and I just went to the car and let Greg deal with it. We got the penthouse-which was really nice, but I was too upset to enjoy it.
18. Where did you go on your honeymoon? We went to Niagra Falls and then travelled to Toronto for one day. (Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!)
19. How long were you gone? Golly I don't remember.
20. If you were to do your wedding over.... I loved my wedding! It was big like I always dreamed, I had the perfect dress, and music and dancing...it was fabulous! I just would have called the morning of my wedding to let the hotel know we were still coming.
21. What is your song? Silly song to have as ours...but Greg sang it to me when we were dating... Do you remember when we met?
22. Describe your wedding dress: White with a long train. Very lacy and beautifully decorated with pearls. The veil was just as beautiful. It was trimmed with pearls that flowed all the way down as long as the train of my dress.
23. What kind of flowers did you have at your wedding? Silk flowers- but it was really pretty.
if you decide to tag yourself and copy this - please leave me a comment so I can come check yours out!
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
So on Sunday morning, Greg told the kids the true meaning of Easter. Then they went down to get their Easter treasures. On the way to church, I talked to them. I told them that just as God has forgiven all of us for our sins, I forgive all of you for being so naughty yesterday. They said, "We forgive you too Mom."
Anyway, the rest of the day was nice. We went to Logan's Roadhouse for lunch and then to a friend's house for Easter dinner.
The kids are demanding my attention, so I gotta go! Enjoy the pictures!
Sunday, April 01, 2007
But for you Michelle I'll write this blog...
Scrapin' Memories got in the new Rhonna Farrer line French Twist. They have the new Jenni Bowlin stuff. They've got Autumn Leaves new line of accrylic stamps and Jenni's too. Oh and the new line of Heidi Swapp stamps.
They are open on Sundays 1:00 to 5:00 but closed on Mondays. Other days they are open 10:00 to 6:00.
OK I'm typing with my eyes closed now...so I guess I better get to bed.