Monday, March 25, 2013

Scrapbooking the Project Life Way

I've been scrapbooking again!  Yay!  I have always been interested in Becky Higgin's Project Life kits.  When they first came out they sold out and I couldn't get one.  Then year after year I would revisit the idea of purchasing it and never did.  This year my friend Doris gave me a few things to get me started and I LOVE it!  It is a different way of thinking.  Anyway, here are a few pages that I've created from my vacation to Florida:














I was so frustrated when I found a couple of pictures I for got to include.  So I just added a little 4x6 sleeve to the middle of the page.

I think I'll be able to scrapbook faster once I get the hang of it.  I can be as creative or not as I want to be and it will still be cute!  I love the idea that my pages are directly going into an album. Anyway, I'm interested in a few other kits that I might like to have in the future. *hint* If you ever want to buy me a gift I would like these:


Project Life Amber Edition














No comments: