Imagine a very well cared for, manicured lawn...
Now imagine across the street a not so cared for lawn, not necessarily ugly but the owners obviously don't spend all day working on it.
In that yard a child is playing.
The mother is watching him from the window.
The child sees something amazing.
His eyes light up...
he reaches down and picks it up.
Then a smile sweeps across his face.
It is one of the most.. beautiful.. things he has ever seen!
It is a dandelion.
Most of the seeds dropped down by his feet. A couple seeds went across the street into the well cared for lawn. But a few of the seeds were blown by the wind down the street to a nearby playground, where many of those children have never seen this type of flower before. It planted and grew. A few had seen the flower before and were reminded about it's joy. They were then excited to share; and they too blew the flower.
How was God talking to me today?
- Don't stop the spreading of the Word of God
- Many to whom you speak to won't listen and the words will just fall to the ground where you are standing and not go any further.
- Some people don't want to hear at all.
- But then there are others who are excited to hear and may even share to others.
- Many times you won't know where your seed goes or where it is growing. And you may never know.