Aussie was singing a song in "Cat language". He was playing with Kiki and she started getting angry and began growling at him.
Aussie was upset and said he thought he must of said "stupid" to her in cat language.
__________________________________
Today Greg was getting ready to leave for work. Mason came up to him.
Mason: I want a Daddy hug!
Greg picks him up and hugs him.
Daddy: Well, I want a Mason hug.
Mason: Two hugs are better than one!
______________________________
I have REpressed Perfectionism- Hurry someone recommend a Psychologist who can bring these feelings out of me so I can get my house clean. :)
Aussie was upset and said he thought he must of said "stupid" to her in cat language.
__________________________________
Today Greg was getting ready to leave for work. Mason came up to him.Mason: I want a Daddy hug!
Greg picks him up and hugs him.
Daddy: Well, I want a Mason hug.
Mason: Two hugs are better than one!
______________________________
I have REpressed Perfectionism- Hurry someone recommend a Psychologist who can bring these feelings out of me so I can get my house clean. :)
2 comments:
your boys are a hoot...love it...love these little conversations.
love that ROAR layout to down below...
A clean house is highly over-rated! Just enjoy the kids!!
Post a Comment