I just look at these pictures of my kids and I'm afraid to blink. They are so sweet and precious! On the way to church on Sunday, Ashley would read the numbers on the speed limit sign (4-0). Then Austin would interpret, "Dad go 40 miles per hour".
And Mason would give directions, "go straight, straight, straight, curve, straight, turn left....."
Mason was my cooperative one Sunday- even though he was jumping around a lot, I managed to get quite a few of him. 

He was playing around in this photo saying, "Here's a newspaper" It just reminded me of the old movies I've seen of the young boy yelling, "Extra! Extra!" That will need to be my title to that layout.
I got this dress for Ashley a few years ago. I couldn't resist! She looks like a little lady in it. The store was going out of business and the price 'whatever it was' was amazing. So now it fits her and I just think she looks adorable.



3 comments:
Your children are so sweet and so smart:) and that Kiki..she is getting really BIG!
they are so cute! i LOVE that big girl dress on ashley and g would love the train sweaters on the boys. :D
They are just too cute!!! I know that "afraid-to-blink" feeling EXACTLY! But that means you are savoring every moment...and with all the pictures and layouts and the blog journaling hopefully we'll both be able to remember every wonderful emotion for many many years.
Post a Comment