Thursday, February 21, 2008

Inlaws visit and yummy treats.

Hello my friends! I'm back to blogging.

My inlaws came to visit last week. We had a great time. Although, I think all we did was EAT and shop. My MIL always brings yummy chocolate everytime she comes. It is so DIVINE and I just can't stop myself from eating it. (Gayle you are probably thinking maybe I'm telling you not to bring it anymore....NO no no...maybe just a little less next time.)

Mason LOVES to cook, so I told him that Nana was a good cook and that I bet she would help him make something. So Nana, Mason and Ashley made the best Chocolate chip cookies known to man! Yes more chocolate...It's a wonder I didn't go into a sugar coma.

Papa played with the kids. He would grab them and they would try to run away. As soon as he walked in the door...Ashley said, "Don't EVEN think about it" and ran off. It was a game they played all week long.

Monday was Greg's birthday. We went to Ginza- a really yummy Japanese restaurant! We got Ashley to try a lemon. That is just the greatest face!!!
Later we had Ice Cream cake.....OH delicious! The kids helped Greg blow out the candle. Austin reminded him to make a wish and Ashley said, "Make a wish that we will be best friends forever." (something like that).

They left Tuesday morning and we are trying to get back to a normal routine. We got caught up with LOST and got to watch it real time tonight. It is fabulous! If you don't watch it...you should borrow the Seasons and get caught up! It is THAT exciting! And last night I actually got to scrapbook a page. It's another Scrapjack. You can see the original here.
I wanted to get an Oreo moment with Papa while they were here; but seriously we had too much sweets to justify getting out the Oreos. So I had to supplement with my wonderful husband, whom I found out doesn't even like Oreos. What kind of man is he? I thought I knew him! Anyway, my kids had never had an Oreo cookie dipped in milk.

Booya!

1 comment:

Jill LaFaye said...

Ice cold milk and an Oreo cookie..la la la la la...yumm!