KERPLUNK!
That would be the exhaust pipe on Greg's car.
Driving home tonight I heard a bonk and metal dragging on the ground. I thought maybe I had a flat tire and I was hearing the rim. I pulled over immediately into the liquor store parking lot. For some reason that seems to be the place I stop when I have a problem. LOL. (Last time was when there was terrible traffic and I had to pee so bad for miles and that was the first place I came to.) I got out and looked and didn't see anything. I got back in the car and drove a couple inches and knew something was wrong. I called Greg, got out of the car again and this time looked under the car. Yep- that big pipe fell down. Greg came to the rescue. He brought wire, got under the car and wired it into place. Of course, that is just a temporary fix. So we dropped it off at the car repair place. I have to get up early and take him to work and that is why I'm going to bed early (ha ha ha) 1:30AM instead of 2:00AM.
OK so now I'm being silly.... Do you know that song...The rythym is gonna get you by Gloria Estefan?
I'm singing The devil is tryin' to get you, the devil is tryin' to get you tonight! Away Away! Away Away! Go away go away!
OK off to bed now.

1 comment:
Fits the old saying, "When it rains, it pours." Only rain would be easier to take!
"Since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance: perseverance, character; and character, hope."
Romans 5:1-4
Post a Comment