Friday, January 08, 2010

Thrift store finds and games we play

Last Saturday I found this hat and this gorgeous coat for Ashley at the thrift store. I did not get a good picture of the front of the coat. I will have to take another picture of it this Sunday.

I just love them! Love them! Love them! She got lots of compliments on Sunday!

You may not be able to tell but Aussie got his hair cut Sunday afternoon. He let me take this one picture of him. I wish I could have gotten a real smile from him instead of this silly one.




Every night when I cuddle with Ashley we play the game- "I love you more". I always get tickled when she rattles off, " I love you more than you love me, end of story, exit and yours is fiction, goodnight."




Recently, I've been playing another game with them. Ashley and Mason really get into it, but Aussie is too 'grown up' for it. I ask them if they are my favorite? I do it in front of the others. Mason gets tickled and tells me he is my favorite and no one else. Aussie just says, "We are all your favorite!"
You should have seen the look on their faces when I first started this game. We were all in the car and Aussie did something, I don't even remember what and I said, "Well that's why he's my favorite." All of them looked at me like did she just say that. So I asked Aussie, "Well are you my favorite?" And he just smiled and said, "Mommm". Don't worry they all know it's a game! I play it equally with all of them.

No comments: