Monday, March 22, 2010

More pictures from the other day

Well I was having a VERY frustrating problem, it seems to have stopped, so I'm wondering if I should go to bed. A technician is supposed to be calling back, however it has been WAY OVER the allotted 15 minutes he was supposed to call in. But since the problem has apparantly stopped, should I go to bed or should I call them back? It's 2:20 AM- I think I am going to risk it and go to bed.

Here are some of the other pictures I took from the other day. "St. Patrick's Day" I won't take the time right now to put them in order or even tell the story. Basically, we took Steena to the park, since she has been cooped up for way too long. She has a broken leg and so does Flat Stanley. So I wheeled them around the park.
































No comments: