Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Need some major Mojo!

Today has been a bust.  I could not get motivated for anything.  It's really hard to get back into a routine after, Pacific Overtures, Grandparents here, weekend, holiday, etc.  Don't get me wrong, we really enjoyed all of those.  (OK well maybe I didn't enjoy my husband being gone for 3 months but the musical itself was quite enjoyable. )But wowzers! I was struck with the I don't want to do anything today!

Yesterday, we took off for President's day only because my friend Doris and her son had off school and they invited us over.  I got to scrapbook.  I completed 4 layouts too. I suppose I should share them.  Off to take pictures...be right back.  I'm back, hardly missed me didn't you?




I had a hard time getting in the groove.  I don't think any of these are spectacular.  But I had fun and that's all that matters.

Luckily in my laziness today, I did manage to run a load of dishes and 2 loads of laundry.  And I didn't have to cook dinner with it being Tuesday night- Chick Fil A Family night!

Now I'm going to get prepared for school tomorrow and write out our schedule.
Wish me luck!

No comments: