Monday, May 28, 2012

Visiting Parents Day 1

We went to Beotler Park today. Mom and I walked around the park while Greg took the kids to the playground.  After not finding the walking path right away, Dad thought it was too hot so he napped in the car.

We came across this barn on our walk.  I think it is so peaceful.
 Mom and Dad
 Reflection
 Oh how beautiful!
 That's my Dad and me.
I didn't get any of the kids playing on the playground since I was walking the trail.  But I did get pictures of them when they went out in the paddle boat with Greg.






Aussie and Ashley jumped in.  They had a hard time getting back in the boat.  Mason wanted to but it started thundering so they came back in. I was a nervous wreck! Greg let them jump out a little too far from the dock for my preference!

No comments: