Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Prepared?

I'm pretty sleepy!

We had a pretty good day.  Went to Doris' to swim.

When I tell the kids we are going swimming, Ashley and Mason get everything they possibly need and puts it in the bag. Aussie on the other hand gets so side tracked. I'm sure I said it at least 5 times, "Go get your clothes you will wear after swimming and fill up your water bottle." He leaves his water bottle but I grab it and go out the door.  I drive out of the driveway and remember an important item of clothing I forgot.  So I run in the house and get it.  Starting to drive again, Aussie says, "I didn't bring my pants." REALLY?  After I told you a gazillion times?  We are going out to eat for dinner, so I send him back into the house to get his clothes.  After we swim we go back to Doris' place and everyone proceeds to get dressed into their normal clothes.  I of course wait until last for everyone to use the bathroom for changing.  Then Aussie tells me he left his clothes in the car. So I totally get all over him (lovingly), he gets inside and realizes he dropped his underwear along the way.  He has to go back out to the car to find it.  I'm just sitting there in awe of how absent minded he is even though very very smart.  THEN...

I go to get dressed.  Guess who forgot her underwear?


Well I was going to share some pictures with you (don't worry not about my underwear) but it took me too long to size them for web, etc. that I don't think I can possibly stay up any longer.  So I suppose I'll be blogging tomorrow with pictures!  Good night!

No comments: