Today I got to go to the J C Penney Outlet and buy some much needed clothes.
We are celebrating Independence Day today. I am really looking forward to tonight where we will go out on the boat and see the fireworks. This is what I look forward each time we get to come here.
Austin didn't want to co-operate with the pictures today. He had just lost a game and he was in a bad mood!
Mason took this picture of us. I tried to fix it on Greg's computer but the coloring was off so it was hard to fix. OK I am having no luck placing these pictures where I want them to go. I am using Firefox instead of Internet Explorer. ( It makes a difference.)
We also played dress up with Ashley. I'll take pictures tonight for a blog entry tomorrow.


We are celebrating Independence Day today. I am really looking forward to tonight where we will go out on the boat and see the fireworks. This is what I look forward each time we get to come here.Austin didn't want to co-operate with the pictures today. He had just lost a game and he was in a bad mood!
Mason took this picture of us. I tried to fix it on Greg's computer but the coloring was off so it was hard to fix. OK I am having no luck placing these pictures where I want them to go. I am using Firefox instead of Internet Explorer. ( It makes a difference.)
We also played dress up with Ashley. I'll take pictures tonight for a blog entry tomorrow.









3 comments:
cute pics! the one of ashley and mason is my favorite.
SO jealous of the train ride/butterfly house! :D
Oh, I love the JCP outlet! Wish they hadn't closed the one down that was close(r) to us! Hope your trip to Ohio has been fun!
looks like fun. don't you love the "hot" weather there? ha
Post a Comment