A couple of Sundays ago we went to Red Robin.
It was the first time that the kids and I had ever been there. It was YUMMY!
We were going to see a movie and I was afraid my leftover food would go bad in the car.
The waitress was awesome! She offered to keep it in the refrigerator until after the movie. That was way cool!
We saw the movie Ponyo. It was a very cute Japanese animated movie, very well done. I really liked the movie, but I did have a problem with it though.
Everyone in the movie seems to be OK with leaving 5 or 6 year olds by themselves. The 2 young characters are left alone in a huge storm. The Mom doesn't come back the next morning so the brave young boy goes out to find her.
Then at the end of the movie the little boy has to pledge that he will always love this girl/fish so that she will become human forever. Why couldn't the writer just make them be 18? It would be more believable then. But that's not what it is all about, so phooey on believability.Here are a few miscellaneous pictures.
At Daddy's work, Ashley is writing a check. Ashley writes it for the security guard at Greg's work. I think she wrote it for $1000. Then Mason wrote one to her for $100.
And good ol' Aussie, who didn't understand why he was writing her a check, wrote it out for one penny. LOL (now if only those checks were cashable)
Here is Mason with some yummy and I mean YUMMY corn! In school on Friday, the kids shucked the corn and snapped some green beans. I didn't cook the green beans well enough, but the corn was delicious!
So why is it that Aussie will let the other 2 take his picture and not me? Both pictures of him close up on here were taken either by Ashley or Mason.

1 comment:
That's funny - there's one picture of Ash in this set that makes me think of your brother John.
Post a Comment