The kids got haircuts. What really tickled me is that Ashley sketched a picture to show how she wanted her haircut and showed the beautician.
I'm not sure it looks like it, but it is cute.

I'm not sure it looks like it, but it is cute.

Aussie is very picky about his hair. I have grown to like it. I do love his individuality!

Mason has been pretty nervous about getting his haircut. I don't blame him, he has been cut but 3 different beauticians. It surprises me that HE is the one who gets cut, because he is more still than the other two when it comes to getting haircuts. Two of those people were very inexperienced and now there is no way I will let someone that inexperienced cut my kids' hair. Today was a success though and I think we will return to her in the future.


Mason has been pretty nervous about getting his haircut. I don't blame him, he has been cut but 3 different beauticians. It surprises me that HE is the one who gets cut, because he is more still than the other two when it comes to getting haircuts. Two of those people were very inexperienced and now there is no way I will let someone that inexperienced cut my kids' hair. Today was a success though and I think we will return to her in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment