Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Pre birthday with cousins

Greg's parents are here to visit and they brought 3 of the kid's cousins and a puppy. Since they won't be here on their actual birthday we celebrated my kids' birthday last night.
They got DSi s. They were so surprised!
All the cousins
My beautiful Ashley
I was borrowing Greg's work camera and I kept putting my hand in front of the flash.
The lighting was great outside and I had 6 cans of silly string I imagined the awesome pictures I would get, especially with this awesome camera. However, things didn't go as planned. Some of the kids didn't like getting sprayed and the camera's battery was dying so it wasn't taking the shots very fast. I got a few pictures though.
I love this picture of Blade. I had to clean up a little bit of pizza off his face with Photoshop though.
You can imagine with this many kids in varying ages there will be small fights and disagreements. They have been getting on each others nerves. They've been going to bed late. And someone is sure to be left out at any given time. But I think overall they are having fun together.


This is Meggie. She is cute and playful. She wants to play with Kiki but Kiki just looks at her like she's nuts.

Yesterday we all went to the movie theatre and saw Madagascar II. It was a cute movie. I love that in the Summer several of the movie theatres have free movies for kids. We saw Madagascar I last week.
Today I think I will take the kids to a sprinkler park. We haven't been there in years and it is free and fun. I hope to have good pictures.

No comments: