Friday, February 18, 2011

Shazam! Doing the Coupon Shuffle

Shazam!
I feel like being silly! I'm so giddy over my Publix purchase today.

Is it cool to do the coupon shuffle right in the store? Or should I at least wait until I'm in the parking lot?

My kids were so cute in the store today. They were watching the screen and as she was taking off each coupon they were cheering, "Keep going! Keep going!" Mason got a little disappointed that it didn't get down to zero. I just told them my goal was to spend less than $20.

And I succeeded!

I paid $13.46 for $130 worth of groceries.

Here's the low down:

8 Progresso Soups $.39 each

8 Green Giant Vegetables (a variety) $.39 each

6 Wishbone Salad Dressings (a variety)- They paid me! $.31 each profit.

2 Sargento 8 oz. Shredded Cheese $.10 each

2 Stouffer's Soup and Sandwich $1.50 each

2 Muir Glen tomatoes/sauce- They paid me! $.15 profit

2 Green Giant frozen green beans- They paid me! $.25 profit

2 Breyers ice cream (We are an ice cream family!) $2.25 each

4 Aunt Jemima Pancake pkgs $.85 each

3 Finish Dishwasher Detergent- They paid me! $.25 each

2 Simply Orange orange juice $2.00 each

and I wouldn't normally buy these but to get an extra $6 off my order I sure did!

12 Mentos -They paid me! $.50 each

I find almost all of my deals on www.southernsavers.com

But a friend cued me into the Mentos deal this morning.

Have you gotten into the coupon groove?

How did you do this week?

1 comment:

Bart said...

Shelley....I am sooooo impressed!!! You are my coupon hero!!
and your blog looks awesome!!