Sunday, November 11, 2012

Birthday Scrapbooking Bash!

Seriously, I am too wired to go to bed.  It is nearly 3AM and yep I've got to be up early for church!

I've had so much fun over the last two days.  I went over to my friend, Doris' house and scrapbooked liked nobody's business!  I got to her house around 6:30 Friday evening and stayed until 3:00AM.  Then went back today and stayed until 1:00 AM.

My friend Tammy came too and Friday night she brought her friend Denise.  It was a hoot!  We talked about all kinds of funny stuff!  We talked about THIS!  And they introduced me to Sweet Brown. I don't know how many times I've watched it over and over again.  It just cracks me up!  And people are making songs out of this news report!  Here is one of them.

Anyway, even with all this laughing I still managed to start and "finish" a mini scrapbook.  I absolutely love it!  I say "finish" with quotes because I made all the pages for a December daily book.  So now when December comes all I have to do is put the pictures in it and journal. Viola!
Here is a picture of the front cover.  I'll post more as I complete it in December.


Also on Saturday night, they gave me a birthday cupcake!  What fun!

Alright, I'm starting to wind down so I better go to bed!  Talk to you soon!

1 comment:

doris sander said...

yay! happy birthday!