Monday, April 01, 2013

Mid March happenings

March 16, Ashley and I went to see our homeschooling friends from another co-op put on the play Oklahoma. I had thought her friend Eve was in it, but sadly she was not.  Eve was there though passing out programs.

The cast of this play did a version of the Harlem Shake that was one of the better ones I've seen.  I'm going to try to include it here.  Hopefully, you will be able to see it.





When we got home we had been "egged"


Very cute!  Our friends the Donnafields hid 12 eggs for each kid in our yard and left us a note.  The note said not to be sad when we found the egg that had nothing in it, because that egg represents the empty tomb of Jesus and that he is risen.

Kiki watched from the doorway. She is so pretty!


Aussie was so excited a certain type Rubic's cube came in the mail.  He had to film an unboxing video.

Aussie is obsessed with all kinds of cubes!  He has several of them now and hasn't been able to solve any of them. Oh well with the exception of the 2x2 he got for Easter. 




No comments: