Monday, July 14, 2008

Before pictures and a contest

Alrighty- Since I can't find my photo loader and since I haven't finished taking pictures of all the rooms lets play a game.



I was in a humongous rush to get everything done before our vacation that I was only able to take pictures of a couple of rooms. These are before pictures of Ashley's room:



















And these are before pictures of the office/junk room (these pictures were actually taken a little bit "after" we started working on it.)





















OK so now onto the game. Guess how many big black garbagebags/big items were taken to Goodwill over this weekend.


Whoever gets the closest will win a sweet undetermined prize. So go ahead and guess!

6 comments:

Jennifer Fleming said...

13

Michelle (The Beartwinsmom) said...

I'm going to say 20.

Renee said...

considering I only have 2 kids and could fill at least a zillion, I'm gonna have to go with 35. That seems high, but who knows!

Jill LaFaye said...

15

doris sander said...

yay for a happy organized home! glad you love the office . . . can't wait to see it! :D

17!

Anonymous said...

22 bags...so glad to know my house is not the only one that looks the way it does!