Sunday, July 13, 2008

home

I'm home! I'm alive! My house is fabulous! I just got into my office/scrapbook room tonight and it is AMAZING! I don't have time to post pictures though tonight. I will definitely post them tomorrow! I have been falling asleep for the last 1 1/2 hours, but I keep doing more sorting with Steena. So I have to go to bed now b/c things aren't making sense anymore.

5 comments:

Snarky Mom Reads said...

Glad you made it home safely and that the reorganization went well! (I'm jealous LOL!)

Renee said...

Welcome home! I can't wait to see your home, of course, I don't have a starting point, do you have "before and after" shots?

Glad you posted on vacation, I thought maybe you just took me off your respond list for not commenting!

Jill LaFaye said...

I can't wait to see the pictures of Steena's work!

Welcome home:)

Rachel V. said...

I can't wait to see your pics. I'm thinking I need to find a Steena. LOL

Renee said...

ugh...I'm stalking you for updates!