Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Steena and stuff

I came home from the dentist this morning to see Steena pulling my weeds. I just love her!!!!

Austin is doing fine. He told me that he didn't fall asleep and it hurt. But he really did do well. He told me next time they are going to have to find a better way to get his teeth out.

The tooth fairy is hoping Daddy brings home some money, because she is NOT prepared.

It's been a bit of a tough day. Austin was grumpy from his medicine and it was just a very tiring day. And Ashley doesn't like the attention not being on her. They all seemed to pick on each other an awful lot today, more so than usual and no marbles were given out today.

I'm trying to sort through some things that Steena needed me to go through. Last night I sorted my scrapbook paper by color in the middle of the night. I couldn't sleep, so I got up around 2:30 and worked on it for an hour and then went back to bed.

OH... Steena is willing to have an organizational class. I was thinking (well really Dana's idea) that we should charge $10 per person. I would really really like to get at least 10 people here. I'm talking to Steena about making it a home business. Where the hostess would invite people and Steena would do an hour's worth of organizing a closet or something as she taught. So the hostess would benefit and so would Steena. Anyway, she is seriously thinking about all this. How many of you would be interested in coming to the class?

3 comments:

Jill LaFaye said...

Let me know when...
I would love to come over and listen to her for $10!!

Anonymous said...

What a super idea. After she got the hang of it, she could charge more. She could even do a series of lessons later.

Hollye said...

I'm in! But I would rather just pay her to come and organize my house!