Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Today's update

Greg was playing rough with Austin and Austin kicked Greg in the back. Greg told Austin not to be so rough that he could hurt his kidneys. Austin looked very amazed! He said, I didn't know you still had kid knees!

I was cuddling with Ashley and she wasn't feeling good and I told her I would pray about it. About 30 seconds later, she said, "Um Mom your not saying anything." I told her that i was praying inside my head and not out loud. And she said, "But can God hear you?"

House update: I'm still keeping it up! I really cleaned the cabinets in the Kitchen. I washed our comforters and even mended some pants. It really helps to get things done when everything is decluttered and easy to find!

1 comment:

Jennifer Fleming said...

how much does she charge to organize?