I'm feeling better. It took about a week for the pleurisy to clear up.
I took the kids to the dentist the other day. Aussie has 2 cavities that need to be crowned and Mason has to have a little bit of skin snipped on his gums. He will be given one stitch. I take them on Wednesday to have this done. They will be sedated and I really don't look forward to this! Please pray for them and me.
While at the dentist office they played on this horse.
While at the dentist office they played on this horse.


This month I have been taking the kids to karate lessons. Mason and Ashley really enjoy it. I think Aussie does too, but he has to complain about it. They are all doing a great job. I won the lessons in a silent auction. I think for $40 for the whole family for a month. I wish we could keep it up, because it is really good discipline and Aussie needs that. But times are rough! Greg's company announced that they wouldn't be giving out merit raises this year. That's a bummer, but we are very happy he still has a job! Anyway, we won't be continuing the lessons.
Here are a couple pictures of them practicing. The lighting was bad and I couldn't get very close.
Over the weekend I had the BEST time. I went to a crop and worked on my December Daily. I have it pretty much done, but I need to go back and journal in it. I didn't know that I could stay up all night, but I did. I used to be the first one to bed, but I have been turning into a night person. Anyway, I was at a hotel and I called Greg at 6:00AM on his cell phone. I thought he would have it turned off and would check his messages when he turned it on, but he had it on. So he stumbled to his phone and answered it. I told him I was going to sleep now and I wouldn't be meeting them for lunch.
And I got to cuddle with him a little bit too. I had on a red bandana and he kept following me around the room with his eyes. He is such a precious little fellow!I got home around 2:30 and then Greg and I went out to see the Wizard of Oz musical. I really enjoyed it, but I was so sleepy I was falling a sleep in it. It was a full house and there were many little kids there. Some of the little girls were dressed up like Dorothy with her dress and red slippers. It was SO SO cute! I wish I could have gotten a picture of some of them. I talked to a little girl who was probably just turning 3. I asked her if she liked the show and her eyes were so big and said, "UH huh!" I asked her who her favorite person was and she said, "Toto".
I could hardly stay awake on the way home. I had to eat some dinner and unpack my stuff so I could get ready for bed. I went to sleep around 10:30 but didn't sleep all that great- so it made for a really tiring day today.
Well Greg needs to use the computer, so I need to get off. Hopefully I'll be keeping up with the blog more often.
Have a good day!



No comments:
Post a Comment