Monday, January 05, 2009

The Tooth Fairy is going to be broke!

On November 27, 2008 my little girl announced to us and to the grandparents that she FINALLY had a loose tooth. Since that time Mason has lost at least 2 teeth, but probally more. Well guess what...MASON lost his 5th tooth today. Guess who got extremely jealous? We have been trying to get Ashley's tooth out with no such luck. Twice I tied dental floss around it and pulled. And I mean pulled! It did not come out. I tried today and hurt her, but it moved and bled some. She cried and cried. One because she hurt and also because Mason loses him teeth so easily and he has lost five and she hasn't lost ANY and she was scared.

When Daddy came home she met him at the door and said, "Just do it!"

I told Greg, that I loosened it quite a bit, so just grab it and pull hard but do it tonight.

So introducing my little girl who has FINALLY lost a tooth!

(You can see her new tooth coming in behind.)


She cried a bit, but she is excited to get a visit from the tooth fairy!












FINALLY!!!!










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Give that girl a great big kiss from Gramma.

Renee said...

yea Ashley! I bet Mason lost all his teeth cuz the toothfairy had to keep coming back to see how cute little Ashley was!