Tuesday, January 20, 2009

not off to a good start here

Well President Obama didn't get off to a good start in our house.

Aussie screamed, "Mom, Mom, I need help, there is something wrong with our TV! I can't get PBS kids! All I'm getting is Obama everywhere!" "I don't like Obama."

Oh President Obama don't you know not to mess with Aussie and PBS kids?

This lead to the conversation of how he was not my choice, but today is an important day...and he is now our president and we need to respect him and how this country is making history...and blah blah blah.

OK- I better make some dinner. Catch ya later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on that! I felt like it was the Obama Circus today! History making.....blah blah blah

Anonymous said...

I am so very, very happy that the 1/20/09 worshipfest is over. It was starting to remind me of a storyline from the Left Behind series where there was pretty much only coverage of Nicolai (the anti-Christ) on televsion.

Blessed Mom said...

I hear ya. Did you see the news today? Castro believes in Obama. Great.

Snarky Mom Reads said...

Blah blah blah, eh? LOL! I'm glad you're giving them the party line about how he's our President & should be respected :). Poor Aussie -- hope he didn't have too bad of withdrawl!