I am finding it very difficult to find the time to post here. I hope it is just a phase I'm going through. I have so much to say. The problem with waiting several days to post is I can't remember all the really cute things my kids have said.
Anyway, let's start with my date on Saturday. A couple weeks ago, Greg emailed me and said, Get a babysitter for this Saturday, we need to be downtown by 4:30, have a nice dress clean. He has never done anything like this. I was SO excited! I didn't want to know. I wanted to be surprised. Our regular babysitter couldn't babysit because she was going to the Grammy's (how exciting is that!). So I got Laura (Ricky's daughter) to babysit.
Greg had won tickets to a little play, I can't remember the name.
AND to a dinner before hand at the top of a tall building
to "hob knob" (how do you spell that) with some of the VIPs.
AND to a dinner before hand at the top of a tall building
to "hob knob" (how do you spell that) with some of the VIPs.It was a lot of fun. A lot of people loved the asian meal, I didn't so much (probably because I'm allergic to Iodine and couldn't eat half of the meal.) But I had such a great time!
Here are some pictures from the deck at the top of the building.
Here are some pictures from the deck at the top of the building.
Our state capital building.
After the dinner we walked across the street to TPAC. I enjoyed the play. I was confused a bit by it, but Greg filled me in on the way home. It was just a very pleasant evening. And I hope he surprises me again like that! {HINT}
Then when we got home the house was not in shambles. Laura had the kids clean up their mess and the house was neat. I love her!!!

1 comment:
Way to go Greg! Glad you both had such a great time. Nice pictures. Isn't it great to actually have a picture of yourself taken once in a while?
Post a Comment