This Blog is all about the good and bad of our everyday life!
Do you take your sewing machine to crop, or is there a hand held one that does this well?The second layout is a magazine cover! Only I think it needs to be in an 8x11 size. (Only for the cover.) This is perfect!
Chelle, These are absolutely gorgeous!!!! Makes me realize (again) how much I miss cropping... and cropping with you. We've got to get together soon!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Do you take your sewing machine to crop, or is there a hand held one that does this well?
The second layout is a magazine cover! Only I think it needs to be in an 8x11 size. (Only for the cover.) This is perfect!
Chelle,
These are absolutely gorgeous!!!!
Makes me realize (again) how much I miss cropping... and cropping with you. We've got to get together soon!
Post a Comment