Ay ay ay! I don't feel good today.
But Friday night was a blast!!! I went to a crop at a local church and I had so much fun! I only got 2 layouts done, but most of the fun of a crop is socializing anyway.
Here are the two layouts. 
Here are the two layouts. 
They are having one this coming Friday too. I look forward to going back!
Monday- I made a tent for the kids in the Family room. The kids loved it. They wanted to sleep in it. So I said if they would read a book they could sleep in it.Ashley fell asleep before getting in bed, so Daddy put her in her bed and the boys went downstairs to sleep in the tent. They got mad because we didn't bring Ashley downstairs. Oh well. Mason woke up about 5:30 or 6:00 and came and got in my bed. Ashley had woken up earlier and Greg took her back to bed and ended up sleeping in her bed. But Aussie slept in the tent all night long and wanted to do it again the next night. Greg had a lot to do at work today, so he was afraid to let them sleep there last night. I guess he was afraid he would be up all night. Anyway, we said they could sleep there tonight instead.
It is extremely windy here today! We took the kids to HCA cafeteria to eat lunch and then we came back home so I can rest. I am hurting so badly- please pray for me.



1 comment:
I hope you're feeling better today! Love love love that Thankful LO!
Post a Comment