
Ashley LOVES to do crafts. Crafts, crafts, and more crafts..ALL the time! Usually, she will pick something for us to do and I end up having to do most of it. As much as I love crafts, I don't have time to make things 24/7.
Here is the latest craft we did together. She wanted to make these paper flowers. So what does one do with 6 huge flowers?
Well I just decided to be goofy with them.
Well I just decided to be goofy with them.In the last couple of days, Ashley has said a couple of things where at first I'm thinking OH BOY, this is going to be a real deep conversation.
The first one we were in the car coming back from a Girl Scout party. I guess she was trying to formulate what she was trying to say. So it sounded as though she wanted to confess something. She said slowly, "Mom, I think I am....kind of... good...a good girl." The way it was said all these things started popping into my head like who are you hanging around with? Are they being bad..etc.? Then she said, "Because all my friends like to give me presents like it's my birthday. Abby gives me presents every time I see her at co-op, Eve gave me a present...."
The next "deep" conversation starter: Again we were in the car and Ashley said, "I am wondering about the end of the world and what it is like."
OH BOY! That is a doozie! I'm not even sure about it myself, what am I going to tell her?
LOL! That is when I realized she wasn't talking about when Jesus comes back she is talking about the shape of the world. So I said, "OH Ashley, the Earth is round. There is not an end it is just a big circle."She said, "OH!" She seemed relieved!

No comments:
Post a Comment