I'm hoping that the saying "a picture tells a 1000 words" is accurate, because I really don't have time to blog. But I did want to get the rest of these pictures on here. These were taken with my phone camera.
Pig race
Aussie climbed the wall again.
He kept going and going, until the guy had to take him off.
The BMX show was the coolest thing!

The kids got their autographs.



This guy made this glass moose for Mason right in front of us. Now one of the 6 or 7 jobs Mason wants to do when he grows up is to be a glass maker.
This is a Zedonk


A very little full grown pony.



These goats would eat the food before you could get it out of the machine.
Aw! So tiny and so cute!
Austin got hurt and needed a band-aid. We saw a booth where police men were getting fingerprints for kids. I asked them if they had a band-aid or if they knew where I could get one. One of the policemen made a call and soon a policeman on a horse came to the rescue with a band-aid.
Is Mason trying to rope the bull or Ashley?



No comments:
Post a Comment