Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day

After church on Sunday we went to Logan's. Yummy Yummy Yummy! I got me a nice big fillet Mignon and it was cooked perfectly and had lots of yummy spices on it just how I like it! The kids each gave me a card.


I don't know what this says, and Aussie forgot what he wrote! Pretty impressive if he could read it!And they gave me some yummy cookies in which I gratefully shared with them.I have always loved this painting of Jesus! I don't know why I never thought to take a picture of my kids by it before. Aussie wanted me to make him a keaton mask. And this mask was actually on the internet. It had the pieces to cut out, but it didn't have any directions with it. Still he loves it! It is a mask from Zelda- one of his favorite games.
Tonight I made homemade wheat thin crackers. It was so easy!
Ingredients:
1 1/4 cups whole wheat flour
1 1/2 T honey
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp paprika
4 T butter
1/4 cup water
1/4 tsp vanilla
salt for topping
Mix all the ingredients together. Roll out thin on baking stone or use parchment paper on cookie sheet. Salt liberally. Cut into squares. Cook for 10 minutes at 400 degrees F.
Then I liked to top them with mild cheddar cheese. Yum!

No comments: