Monday, May 17, 2010

Pictures and Leah's Concert

I am so very tired, but I really wanted to get these pictures on here. Every once in a long while Greg has to prove that he can still pick up all three. Crazy but cute!
Grandma sent Ashley this outfit. I think it is absolutely adorable.
We went to a young girl from our church, Leah Gray's premeir concert. I wasn't expecting POP music. I had heard her sing several years before and she sang country and jazz. She is a fabulous and I mean FABULOUS fiddle player. But the party tonight was none of that. It was good but REALLY loud! The boys thought they would go deaf. So the boys and I hung out in the back. I have some pictures that I'll have to share tomorrow of what they were doing back there. They found a vent type thing that was blowing air, so they were having loads of fun with that. Then Aussie started climbing the walls literally.
Ashley got her picture taken with Leah after the concert. She already has one autographed picture of her and Annette from Venus Hum- another POP singer. So we will have Leah autograph this picture so Ashley can have it in her room as well.

After the party I took a few shots with Greg's work camera.
And I absoloutely love these two pictures.



Just another one of my girl.

No comments: