Sunday, April 24, 2011

Ashley and "Flower"

Eek! I just uploaded 250 pictures from my camera to my computer. TWO HUNDRED and FIFTY. What in the world have I been doing? Well not blogging for one thing. Good grief! Well I thought I would share just a few tonight with you. And I'm sure to have plenty of beautiful pictures tomorrow. Happy Easter Everyone!


So have I told you how much I love this My Job Chart site? I set it up for my kids about 3 weeks ago. The boys often forget to check there jobs off, but Ashley gets up before anyone else, checks it and goes to work. She often has most of her AM jobs completed before I even wake up. The first week they got extra points for getting rid of toys. I based the points on how big the item was. The bigger the item the more points they got for getting rid of it. I also allowed them to give me any money that they had and convert it to points.




Anyway, Ashley had enough points to get a prize and she chose to go to Build A Bear. The kids LOVE Build A Bear. I really ought to buy stock in the company! Here she is holding her new bunny (on the left) "Flower" with it's sister that she got last year, "Blossom". Here is Aussie with his first Build-A-Bear "Hello Bunny" It is still his favorite, but he is starting to get a bit embarrassed carrying it around. He did take it to a sleepover party last weekend. I was surprised, but pleasantly surprised no one teased him. He changed the name to just "Bunny" for the party. And here is my Mason. He knows he is handsome! He brought Scruffy his dog B-A-B with him.


























No comments: