And now for the totally secular part of today...
We went to one of Greg's friends house today after lunch for an Easter party. This was the first time we had been to her house. Apparently, they have done this for 15 years now. The house was beautiful and the landscaping was beautiful too.
They started out with an Easter egg hunt for the kids. Mason said, he had been waiting for this all Easter. I had no idea they were going to have one at this party. I'm so glad they did, since I neglected to take my kids to an Easter egg hunt beforehand.





Then they had an adult Easter egg hunt. That was fun, but I wasn't dressed for the occasion.


Love this next picture! Definitely one of my faves!

Such a turn around from years ago when he wouldn't want his picture taken. Now he got right in front of the camera. So close that I was able to see that scratch on his face. I asked him what happened? Did he run into a bush? Actually, Greg's whiskers. OUCH!
They started out with an Easter egg hunt for the kids. Mason said, he had been waiting for this all Easter. I had no idea they were going to have one at this party. I'm so glad they did, since I neglected to take my kids to an Easter egg hunt beforehand.




Then they had an adult Easter egg hunt. That was fun, but I wasn't dressed for the occasion.

Love this next picture! Definitely one of my faves!
Such a turn around from years ago when he wouldn't want his picture taken. Now he got right in front of the camera. So close that I was able to see that scratch on his face. I asked him what happened? Did he run into a bush? Actually, Greg's whiskers. OUCH!







No comments:
Post a Comment