Wednesday, July 13, 2011

ALL of it under $1.00


I have tons of pictures from our vacation, but I just don't have the time to edit them and put them on my blog right now. It will have to wait until at least Monday.
I just learned of a kid's consignment sale that I want to participate in. So I need to be getting all those things together and tagging the items. I drop them off on Sunday afternoon.

But I do have time to brag just a little.
This is 2 Target trips:

1st trip:
2 Standard Pillows $2.50- used (2) Target $2.00 coupon.
Making them $.50 each
Sharpies on sale $1.00- used Target $1.00 coupon.
Making it FREE!
2 Packages of Papermate Pens $1.02 - used (2) Target $1.00 coupon.
Making them $.02 each
2 Scotch Tapes $1.00- used (2) Target $.50 coupon and (2) MFG $1.00 coupons.
Making them FREE with a $.50 profit each!
Total- Well TN tax is outrageous but it still came to a whopping
$.23
The check out girl got tickled when I said, "I guess I won't charge this. Or maybe I should I'd save another 5%."

My second Target trip consisted of 2 pillows, and 2 Papermate pens. That total came to $.19.

So everything above cost me under $1.00 at only $.42.

You are probably asking what is she going to do with those pillows? I actually need one more. But this is what I am planning to make.
Just sew 5 pillow cases together and stuff them with cheap pillows. I think Ashley will love it. I think the boys would like it too, but I can't justify buying 15 pillows. I feel like that would be cheating the system somehow. Well actually you can only print 2 coupons from each computer. So with 3 computers I would only be able to get 6 coupons anyway.

Then today I made my Publix run.
Splenda (B1G1 sale) $2.20- used $2.00 MFG coupon= $.20
3 Scotch Scissors $1.00- (2) $1.00 MFG coupon here and (1) $1.00 MFG coupon from Publix Smart Savings booklet.
(2) Paper Mate pens $.50- used Target $1.00 coupon
Making it FREE with a $.50 profit each.
(2) Bugles Choc with PB (Mmmmmm!) B1G1= $1.30 used (2) $.50 coupon in last Sunday's paper. Doubled making them $.30 each.
(2) Combat Ant baits $4.69- Used (2) Publix $3 coupons from Yellow Advantage Buy Flyer & (2) MFG $2 coupons from here ,making it FREE with $.31 profit each.
Oh and the penny item was the box of Publix Bran Flakes.
.
Grand Total with our outrageous tax...

$.51!!!

Unbelievable Target AND Publix under $1.00 together!

Can you tell what the picture is below?
I did it! That is NO unread emails. I finally cleaned out my inbox over the last two days. What a good feeling it is to finally be caught up!

1 comment:

cropalot said...

Congratulations shopper!
Over the past couple of months, I've gotten woefully behind with my email. I'm working on it, but feel like I'm drowning.