I AM SO S L E E P Y!!!
But for you Michelle I'll write this blog...
Scrapin' Memories got in the new Rhonna Farrer line French Twist. They have the new Jenni Bowlin stuff. They've got Autumn Leaves new line of accrylic stamps and Jenni's too. Oh and the new line of Heidi Swapp stamps.
They are open on Sundays 1:00 to 5:00 but closed on Mondays. Other days they are open 10:00 to 6:00.
OK I'm typing with my eyes closed now...so I guess I better get to bed.
February Cocoa Daisy Project Shares!
10 years ago
2 comments:
Me too..S-L-E-E-P-Y!!! It is 1:32 am..I stayed up for Jenni Bowlin & Poppy Ink kits to go on sale.
I am so glad I did stay up..'cause I am now signed up {starting May} for 6 months worth of monthly kits from Poppy Ink..I didn't think I would ever be able to order..they are always sold out..as soon as they become available.
I will sleep good tonight!
Oh..I went back to Scrap'n Memories today..and turned in {4} l/o's for the contest that ended..well I mean yesterday/Saturday the 31st.
Hi Chelle! Went to Scrappin' Memeories Sunday to spend my gift certificate...soooo much fun! Of course, bought more than the gift certificate! Tammy is so sweet! And I just love the homey, comfortable feeling in there! Have you been to any of the crops there yet? I'd love to go...maybe one of these days! Sure miss ya girl!
Post a Comment