Saturday, April 21, 2007

My Gym


On Wednesday we went to a place called My Gym. This is just for kids. It was amazing! The kids LOVED it! Unfortunately it costs $10 per family per hour. So every now and then that would be fine. But it just wasn't long enough. Austin got really mad that we had to leave. He said he didn't like their rules.
Anyway, Austin ran around there like crazy. He is a natural gymnist. I need to get this boy into gymnastics. He was climbing, swinging, balancing, pulling himself up on the bar, etc. It was really fun to watch him.
Ashley loved this big ball. She got inside and I rolled it all around. Then she would roll Mason around in it.
Mason loved to get in the balls. He would jump in. He would also climb the rock wall all the way to the top and balance and roll in the big ball. They all definitely want to come back.
Ashley just loved burying herself in the ball pit. (especially when it was time to go)
Today I set up a photo shoot at church and got some cute pictures to share. I need to full around with them a little bit in Photoshop. I want to add a background. But, I just may share the pictures with you before I mess with them first. Tune in tomorrow or later on today for pictures of our royal family. :)
Have a happy weekend!
Ahhhhh....I love Friday nights! I'm sleeping in tomorrow...so don't call me very early in the morning.

No comments: