Well Hello! Yes it's been a long time since I really blogged. I had a REALLY bad week last week. The highlights: Our dryer broke, I thought I had an abcessed tooth (turned out to be a popcorn kernel stuck), Austin drove the flour into the Family room with his remote control car, Ashley and Mason got the sugar bowl and dumped it in the Family room and Austin peed on a mirror to see what it looked like. And Saturday was SO bad that the Easter Bunny almost didn't come on Sunday. Anyway, the Easter Bunny is very forgiving and did come. So on Sunday morning, Greg told the kids the true meaning of Easter. Then they went down to get their Easter treasures. On the way to church, I talked to them. I told them that just as God has forgiven all of us for our sins, I forgive all of you for being so naughty yesterday. They said, "We forgive you too Mom."
Anyway, the rest of the day was nice. We went to Logan's Roadhouse for lunch and then to a friend's house for Easter dinner.
The kids are demanding my attention, so I gotta go! Enjoy the pictures!






5 comments:
Sorry, I don't believe that kids that look that sweet could have caused so much grief. Who am I kidding? If they didn't look that cute, the Easter Bunny wouldn't be so forgiving. Right? :o)
I am dying over the mirror thing! Are you sure my son didn't come over and do that?
Ha! I read this post to Rich..we were both laughing so hard about the mirror!!!
Your life is anything but dull!
Glad to hear your cuties forgave YOU. Like your new spot & fun avitar photo.
Oh my goodness! My dh and I are DIEING over the mirror thing. In fact, I'm laughing so hard I'm crying! How halarious.
And of all things to drive into the living room it HAD to be flour! Again, too funny... but only because it's not MY house it's happening in.
LOVE your blog!
Post a Comment