OH my am I tired.
Tonight we went to Dalton and Braxton's birthday party. The kids had a great time running around in the dark with flashlights and glow sticks. Ashley insisted on giving the boys one of her first "rattle" babydolls that she had. When Dalton opened it up he just looked uninterested in it and put it aside. Then Ashley said, "Look at what it does" and she picked it up and shook it. So Dalton humored her by shaking the doll and then put it back down. Ashley wasn't going to give up so she took it to Braxton to show him. When she noticed he did NOT have the doll when he was in the other room, she took it to him. Braxton was so sweet and carried it. Austin and I tried to tell her that boys don't like dolls, but she absolutely insisted and had an absolute breakdown when we said no. When she finally irritated me enough, I finally gave in and said, "ok". Then she had a meltdown because we didn't wrap it and it needed a bag. (big eyeroll)

Well here are the pictures I promised. I tried to full around with Photoshop. But I forgot how to change the walls into stone walls. I worked on it almost an hour and gave up. I will just ask Greg tomorrow to help me do it.
So which group picture is your favorite? I am going to create a layout using one or two of these pictures. I have a favorite, but I want to know yours. Also- Do you have a caption to fit the picture you choose?




3 comments:
Those pictures are soo cute! I just love them.
I have been enjoying your site over and homeschool blogger and 'followed' you over here to your other blog. Thanks for leaving a trail;)
My favorite picture is the second group picture. It looks like the "knights" are so busy posing that they forgot all about the "princess" they are supposed to rescue.
I couldn't think of a cute quip to say all that. But it's sooo cute. Have fun!
i vote b :o)
I liked A. Ashley looks so precious. Your kids are so sweet!
We so need to have a tea party. Page has reminded me already.
Post a Comment