Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

We had trunk or treat at church on Sunday night. It was the best one that we had been to. I didn't get a lot of good pictures, because it was cold and I was holding a lot of stuff.

A friend of mine made this backdrop so that the trick or treaters could get their pictures taken. My battery on my camera died just after I took Aussie's picture. So a friend took Ashley and Mason's pictures and sent them to me.



Aussie is a little indian brave.
I really love this picture of Ashley. She has my wrap on because it was so cold. She looks royal here (I think). But when she went trick or treating she HAD to have it off! Everyone HAD to see her beautiful dress!





Mason is Larryboy from the Veggie tales.

Ashley is a princess of course! She got to wear make-up.


For all of you Country Music fans...Yes that is Marty Rowe, the lead singer of Diamond Rio.

2 comments:

Michelle (The Beartwinsmom) said...

How cool- love the pics! I am so jealous that you know Marty Rowe! I LOVE Diamond Rio! (sniff) I wish they would make some new music.

Hugs, MG
beartwinsmom.wordpress.com

Snarky Mom Reads said...

So I don't know who Diamond Rio is, but how did the lead singer end up Truck-n-Treating at your church?