Friday, October 12, 2007

Little Laplinks

A lapbook you ask?



A lapbook is kind of like a mini scrapbook. You use 2 file folders and put them together so that the opening is in the middle. Then you fill it with facts and games and such on the topic of your choice. At least that is my understanding of it. It is a whole lesson that you can unfold right in your lap.

By the way we had a fabulous day at the Pumpkin Farm today. I'll need to post the pictures tomorrow. I need to get up early. g'night.







Here are some of the links I found for the topic Pumpkins to share:



Mrs. Nelson's Class



Enchanted Learning I really ought to join this. They always have such wonderful things.



Kinder Korner


Pumpkin at Starfall At the end of making your pumpkin press the printer. You get a cute little coloring page with the pumpkin you created and 5 lines to write on.

Starfall Easy Reader Pumkin story

100 things to do with a pumpkin

No comments: