Thank you Secret Sister!
My secret sister who is not a secret anymore sent me some great stuff! She sent me a 2008 inspirational calendar with gorgeous lighthouses on it. She also sent me great book to help the children learn to clean their rooms. You can get one too from here. And she sent the kids a CD of the Adventures in Odyssey- The Great Wishy Woz.
She has been so encouraging and can write so beautifully! I do not have that gift of writing. (Which slightly made me feel guilty when writing to the Secret Sister I had.)
Connie- Thank you for your words of wisdom! I truly appreciate you!
February Cocoa Daisy Project Shares!
10 years ago
2 comments:
I never noticed before, but you look like your grandmother did when she was your age. Amazing.
Hello Chelle! We got the Usborne box today - they LOVE it!! What a fun surprise. I love Usborne books and matter of fact almost signed up with them a year ago, but since my DH works nights, it's very difficult to do parties right now. Maybe someday! You have been a GREAT "s.s.!" Thanks so much. I'm bookmarking your blog so we can keep in touch!
Blessings,
Maria
Post a Comment