Sunday, July 20, 2008

Scrapbooking

I had such a wonderful weekend! Dana had a free night at a local hotel. So we took our scrapbooking stuff and scrapbooked in the breakfast area of the lobby until 2 in the morning. The workers there suggested that we do it there. We challenged each other and I got quite a bit done.


This was a 30 minute challenge. It actually came together quite easily.


I had started several layouts that I was able to finish this weekend. These are them:



This was a make-n-take I made years ago at some convention. So I finally finished it.


This was a challenge. We needed to use these little paper samples and use them. I also took the little black circles out of her trash and used it.


Then I challenged myself to use these square titles. They are old scrapbook supplies, that at the time I thought were the greatest thing.


I think I probably need to add something like a title to this one.




I'm not sure when I did this, but it didn't get posted. It wasn't long ago though.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you accomplished a lot. These are all great. I especially like the picture of you and baby Ashley. It is beautiful!

Proud Parents of 4 said...

You have such a talent for scrapping girl! Hey, are you for hire?! lol :-) I could use ya up here to help me get started. . . I have ALOT of catching up to do with the 4 little men! lol

Rach

Anonymous said...

You always seem to get so much done when you crop! Great job!