
So I realized that I hadn't posted any pictures of when the kids went to Pump It Up when their cousins were here. My batteries were low on my camera, which made it very difficult to get any pictures. But I did get a few. They all loved the climbing wall. Their cousin Shaina went up it so many times with no fear!

Mason is afraid of heights but he tried. He went up about half way with Greg's help.

I thought Aussie would go all the way up, but he too stopped about half way.

Ashley did it! She went all the way up and rang the bell. She was scared but she did it. She tried again, but couldn't go up all the way. She got too scared.

They also had a fun time going down the slide together in groups.

They really had a good time with their cousins.
2 comments:
Oh, how COOL! Our Pump It Up doesn't have the climbing wall... but it was just an awesome place for the twins' birthday party a few years ago!
so cute! i've never been to pump it up, but it looks like a great place.
Post a Comment