Saturday, August 02, 2008

I'm back with some Layouts

Oh it's going to let me post! YAHOOO! I guess I've been on probation for a few days. I got an email saying my blog was being reviewed because it was thought to be a SPAM blog. So I wasn't able to get on here.


So I've got a lot to get caught up on!


I think for tonight I will just post the scrapbook pages I've completed.
I have to say I am really getting into challenges! I just love them!
OK so here are the challenges:
1) OLW #32 Use the word BE.
Here are the RULES .. :
LAYOUT: 12x12
Title: LIFE HAPPENS
Use: buttons, chipboard of your choice and RED
at least 2 photos minimum size of photo can be WALLET size,
AND have to have hand written journaling around the edge of your LO
TWIST:Use at least something typed in your journaling haha.Use either grid paper or notebook paper someplace on the LO.
Create a 12x12 layout using one of the dresses designed this week on Project Runway for your inspiration!
I wanna see a picture of you on the layout and journaling about who you are as a scrapbooker!Project Runway Gallery
Bonus points if you use the stamp collection in the Classic Collection.
And then last is a layout I did with no challenge in mind.

3 comments:

Renee said...

I like the last one a lot. great job

Proud Parents of 4 said...

Look at you go girl - you are AWESOME. Still waiting on my "personal" class. . . don't you want to head up North?! :-)

doris sander said...

wow! you've been a super scrapper! my fave is love holds the pieces together. what a great title. and i love the little pieces so much. :D