My Mom asked what is a tutorial. I know there are probably others out there wondering too. So-
A Co-op or cooperation is a bunch of parents who get together who teach their children whatever subjects they decide on. Every parent has a part in teaching or helping in some way.
A Tutorial is where the parent is not involved in helping or teaching. They pay for teachers to teach certain subjects.
We are involved in both a co-op and a tutorial this year. This year the tutorial is teaching Science, PE and has a book club. I really wanted the kids in some type of PE class. Also, this gives me 3 hours to do my grocery shopping each week. The co-op I am very involved in. I help teach the first semester. I was also the substitute teacher for last week 2nd and 3rd grade science.
February Cocoa Daisy Project Shares!
10 years ago
1 comment:
I kept meaning to mention that I find it really pathetic that as Moms we are soooo excited to grocery shop by ourselves. I mean, REALLY -- should grocery shopping constitute our "quality alone time"???? Sigh....
Post a Comment