Challenge 1: Color Combo Challenge #83 

I combined Challenge 1 and 2 together.
Challenge 2: Use Wilna's Birds challenge

Challenge 3: Creative Therapy catalyst 19 I also combined challenges 2 and 3 together.
Challenge 4: Wacky Wednesday (Seriously)RULES:
LO size: 6x12, 8.5x11 or 12x12
2 pictures (not allowed to be slanted at all on the LO)
Use any embellishment of your choice but a minimum of 3
Doodle on your LO
TWIST:Your pictures have to come from a magazine article or newspaper article
Your TITLE has to be in the MIDDLE of your LO (however you choose to do this)
I thought maybe the TWIST was optional, but found out it's not. OH well! I opted not to use magazine pictures. I wouldn't have done the challenge if I couldn't use my own pictures.
-----------------------------------
We had such a busy day today! But schooling was completed and we even did some of it in Target. We ate the $1.50 popcorn combo and I read Charlotte's Web to them. I also got them to do their language lessons and reading there too. I have to say it is a joy to hear them say please read more. That is not common around here unless they don't want to go to bed.
2 comments:
Really, you try to read the foreign labels??? Did you know I do that too?
The kids love Charlotte's Web because it is a really good book that has meaning. You might want to dig out some more of the old classics.
Hi, I found you visiting that beartwinsmom site. I am so sorry they talked to you that way! I would love to chat sometime. I also tried to be her friend and tell her that yes you can control depression. I know, I was there! I cannot say that I have completely beat it. I think that once you have it, it's always there. It's a matter of how extreme you have it and how you deal with it.
She basically told me to Lay Off. That is a complete downer site.
I like your site! You have scrapbooking color challenges and are a mom of multiples! Cool! I too scrapbook(when I have time) & I have twins. I am also trying to get my blog going, however, have had no time.
I'll have to try some of your challenges. How do I post them?
--Nina
Post a Comment