We finally got with it and sold our old van today. We listed it yesterday afternoon and LOTS of people replied within the first 1/2 hour. So 2 people came to see it last night and one said he would come by in the morning with the $$$$.
What a blessing to have it out of our driveway.
But Ashley cried and cried. She said she didn't want to sell our old van and she was going to miss it. It was real tears coming! So very strange! She does not handle change well at all!
I got so frustrated with her today. I don't understand why she can't tell me which number is greater or which number is the smallest. Ex. 45 58 85 She would have no clue. UGH! I finally figured out to get out the manipulative blocks. We counted out 45 blocks, etc. That way she could "see" what was the biggest. That seemed to work and after me showing her several times she started doing it by herself. But I tell you what- it hurt my chest I was getting so frustrated.
Mason gave me attitude about doing homework. I almost sent him to his room but he straightened up.
Aussie always gives me trouble, but it was a little better today. He got done by 2:00. :)
It's good that they don't mind the time when I read to them. But they HATE the paperwork, which is important too.
I meant to scan something in that they did today. But I am way too tired. I'll try to do it tomorrow night.
I'm going to be hurting tomorrow afternoon not being able to get onto the computer. Greg is working from home so that means no computer for me!
Later!
February Cocoa Daisy Project Shares!
10 years ago
1 comment:
I have one who also doesn't take to change well (cries real tears). One recent example is that I want to re-paint his bedroom and the bathroom closest to his room ("his" bathroom). He is adament that I not change the color which (to me) is a hideous bright sky blue that came with the house when we bought it. I was pregnant and didn't want to deal with painting and moving in the 7th month.
I tell him he can choose the new color and he says, "blue"!
I'm glad you're getting rid of your van though, and maybe you can take a few quick picks before it's gone and scrap a page for her!
Post a Comment