Sunday, September 07, 2008

What if?

While we were out today I saw a young girl wearing a shirt and I was wondering outloud what it said. Greg looked over and told me it said, will trade brother for a pony.

So I asked Ashley if she would trade her brothers for a pony. She got this crazed look and grinned from ear to ear saying, "Ponies" She nodded yes.

So I look down on the table and saw these "What if?" questions and I decided to ask the kids. Mason was in his own little world so here are Aussie and Ashley's answers.

What if you could have a wild animal for a pet; what would you choose.

Aussie: A lion

Ashley: Pony pronounced poh neeeeeeeee

What if you had a million dollars; how would you spend it?

Aussie: I would buy my own house and then I would use a little bit of the money to buy 1000 cats.

Ashley: I would buy a Poh---neeeeeeeeee.

What if you were President of the U.S.A for one day; what would you do?

Aussie: I would make it so the kids were the bosses instead of the grown-ups

Me: And that is why you would be president for only one day!

Ashley: I would make a lot of money and buy a poh-----neeeeeee.

What if you had a genie that granted one wish per day: how would you use them?

Aussie: I would ask the genie to grant me wishes anytime I wanted them.

Ashley: I would ask for a poh----neeeeee.

What if you could travel back in time; when and where would you go?

Aussie: I would go back and try to find the planet Daddy made up when he was a kid.

Ashley: I would go where there is lots of ponies.

What if you were stranded on an island with one possession; what would it be?

Aussie: What is a possession?

Me: It's a thing that you have (well or don't have) that you can take with you.

Aussie: I'd say an army

Me: yah I know I know a p...

Ashley: a horse

So anyway.... here is a layout I completed today:

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Renee said...

hey, I want to come scrapbook too! Let me know when the kids want to play school and they can teach Jack stuff and we can hide away and scrap!

Dana said...

too funny ;)

Jill LaFaye said...

Crop at Chelle's!

Renee bring the Cosmo's and
I will bring the dip and chips:)

doris sander said...

cute cute layout chelle! love this one!

that look on ashley's face kills me. and so do her responses. so so funny. the girl's got a one track mind. poh neeeeeeee! :D